As many of you know, Cole is quite the singer. Very often in the morning, I wake up to my toddler alarm clock, complete with a tender song :) Not only does Cole enjoy singing, but lately he has taken up putting new words to familiar tunes and creating a song of his own. Of course, his daddy is beside himself with the thoughts of having a budding song writer in the family! Now we just have to get Cole on an instrument and we could be the next Partridge family... haha!
One day, Cole had taken his favorite toy, a monster truck, into the bathroom and I could hear him creating a song all about how they like to jump and crash, etc. Of course, the minute he spied the video camera, the moment was lost, but I convinced him to recreate the moment for you all.
Absolutely! An instrument will be a great idea. And with a couple more little munchkins, you could have that Partridge (Cubbison is better, of course) Family! Hehehe!
3 comments:
oh my goodness. I can't believe how big he's getting and I am SO glad he's encouraged to be the singer songwriter he is. So cute.
I love being an Aunt.
Shay
Absolutely! An instrument will be a great idea. And with a couple more little munchkins, you could have that Partridge (Cubbison is better, of course) Family! Hehehe!
Love you! Judy
Sweet! Miss you all!
Post a Comment