Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cupcake decorating

The other week, our play group went to a local cupcake shop to decorate our own cookies and cupcakes! The shop is so cute and has a room in the back with toys and a table just for little ones. Cole has a pretty bad sweet tooth (like his mama), so he had a blast!

At first, he was really interested in using the knife to spread the frosting...


But that quickly lead to just eating the frosting straight out of the cup...


So, I helped him a bit with the decorations and came out with a yummy cupcake!

And then it was off to the park to burn off all that sugar!!!

2 comments:

shalom916 said...

Aw! I still remember the cupcake we had when I was at your house! We should make that a family tradition and let Cole eat the icing too!

Anonymous said...

Hey! That sounds like a great tradition, but Cole might have to share some of the icing with his Granny (who also has a sweet tooth)! Hehehe!