Saturday, March 5, 2011

Japanese Tea Garden

Last weekend, we ventured to a Japanese Tea Garden. It is a serene place, with winding paths, schools of Koi fish, and miniature Pagodas nestled away in the trees. Not only was it a fun and relaxing family outing, but it was a perfect opportunity to continue to practice my photography - which somedays, can still be so frustrating for me. I know what I want the photo to look like, and I am SLOWLY learning how to adjust all the settings to get the desired result. The hardest thing is capturing a 3 year old that moves so fast! My favorite of the day is the one of Jesse and Cole on the bridge -- I just love it :) And I hope you do as well...

2 comments:

ShayC said...

I would love that place. Great job on the pictures Tracy. The whole album is so serene. You guys are such a good lookin' family.

love you bunches,
Shay

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tracy. These photos are so good. You're doing a great job and we love to see what you guys are up to!

Love you!
Judy